For the Mainstream Reception enrolments see Mainstream enrolment.
Children are eligible to be enrolled in the reception French bilingual/binational program at Highgate School in 2021 if they:
- Are French nationals, bi-nationals and franco-phones.
- Live in the Highgate School zone.
- Have a sibling in the French programs at Highgate School or Unley High School.
If enrolment demand exceeds available places, the following criteria will apply:
- Applicants who have siblings currently enrolled at Highgate School.
- Commitment to a French/English bilingual education at Highgate School, considered through an interview with the student and family.
If a place is not available, students will remain on a register of interest and families contacted if a place becomes available.
The decision to accept or refuse a child’s enrolment is at the discretion of the principal, having considered a child’s circumstances.
- At the end of term 2, we will contact families who are on our expression of interest list to request completion of a Registration form to verify eligibility.
- Registration forms must be returned to the school by Friday week 3, term 3. (7/8/2020)
- Enrolment forms and transition information will be sent to eligible families on Friday week 5 (21/08/2020)
Last updated: 1/06/2020