WebEx: How to Use
Cisco WebEx will be used for online meetings and video conferencing between students and teachers. Your teacher will send you an invitation to a meeting either through email or Google Classroom.
Using your Browser
- Open your browser, that is, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer etc.
- Login to your school/learnlink email address and find the email with the URL your teacher has sent to you. It will look like this
- Click on the link in your email and then click “Join from your browser” as shown in the picture below.
- Enter your name. You can type any email address into the email field. It doesn’t have to be anything accurate, or even an email which exists.
You should be in the meeting after your teacher approves your request.
Using Google Classroom
- Log onto Google Classroom and find the URL which your teacher has sent to you:
- Follow steps 3 and 4 as for “Using your browser”.
Last edited: 7/4/2020