Class Parent Representatives
The Role of a Class Parent Representative
- Teacher Support – help organize classroom help eg reading
- Social Functions – various possibilities eg morning teas, lunches, class BBQs, dinners
- Encouragement – encourage parents to participate in the life of the school – this can be achieved in many possible areas eg canteen help, school social and fundraising functions
- Be a friendly face!
The following are guidelines and resources for Parent Representatives.
- Class Parent Representative Guidelines (360KB, PDF Document)
- Class Contact List Template (25KB, Microsoft Word Document)
If you are interested in supporting our school through volunteering, please click here.
Last updated: 30/03/2022