Highgate Parents & Friends
Class Parent Representatives
The Role of a Class Parent Representative
- Teacher Support – help organize classroom help eg reading
- Social Functions – various possibilities eg morning teas, lunches, class BBQs, dinners
- Encouragement – encourage parents to participate in the life of the school – this can be achieved in many possible areas eg canteen help, school social and fundraising functions
- Be a friendly face!
The following are guidelines and resources for Parent Representatives.
- Highgate Class Parent Rep Guidelines (406KB, PDF Document)
- Contact List Form (26K, Microsoft Word Document)
- Class Contact List Template (25KB, Microsoft Word Document)
If you are interested in supporting our school through volunteering, please click here.
(Last edited: 19/3/21)