Online Payment via Bpoint
Paying your school bills online via Bpoint
School fees, excursion fees and any other fees with or without invoices can be paid online via Bpoint, the Commonwealth Bank’s secure online facility.
You will need
- The invoice you wish to pay, if there is one
- Your child’s ED ID*
- Your Visa or Mastercard
How to make the payment
- Click on the following link:
- Enter the above details and click “Proceed”. Wait.
- The receipt screen will be displayed. You can enter your email address to receive a copy of the receipt.
- At the bottom of the page is a link to make another payment.
*Your child’s ED ID is their Department of Education identification number which will appear on every invoice (in particular, your child’s school fees). If necessary, you can also obtain this number from the finance office located in the administration building.
Please be aware that the payments are processed overnight. Hence, payments which you intend to pay on the due date need to be paid directly to the Finance Office. Alternatively pay via Bpoint the day before due date to arrive in the school account on due date.
Please note that OSHC payments cannot be made via Bpoint.
(This facility supersedes Bizgate.)