Volunteers – Parents and Members of our Community
Parents are encouraged to be involved in the day to day activities in the class as well as specific programs/committees in the school.
Day to day activities may include:
- guest speaking etc.
Special Activities may include:
- class excursions
If you are interested in volunteering at Highgate, please read the “Volunteer letter application and agreement” and follow the processes outlined. There are many different ways that members of our community can volunteer, please read the role descriptions below to find the role that would suit you best.
We look forward to working with you at Highgate.
- HS Volunteer role description canteen helper (53K, PDF)
- HS Camp and Excursion volunteer role description (65K, PDF)
- HS Sports volunteer role description (95K, PDF)
- HS Listen to reading volunteer role description (66K, PDF)
- HS VOLUNTEER POLICY (95K, PDF)
- HS Volunteer-role-description-library helper (49K, PDF)
- HS Volunteer-role-description-classroom-helper (50K, PDF)
- Volunteer letter application and agreement (574K Word Document)
(Last edited: 17/6/2020)